News from Kehilat She'ar Yashuv
..For My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations (Isaiah 56:7)
Oneg begins around 12:30 PM and Torah study around 2:00 PM
Shabbat School for children ages 3-7 is held during morning message.
Are you ready to be challenged about your understanding about Religion, Torah and the G-d of Israel?
Topic: “the Identity of Messiah”
References:1) The Messiah Texts by Rafael Patai
2) The Messianic Idea in Judaism…… by Gershom Scholem
3) The Messiah before Jesus- the suffering servant of the Dead Scrolls by Israel Knohl
4) A Jew reads the New Testament by Etan Levine
5) The Messiah in the Old Testament Walter C. Kaiser , Jr.
6) Customs and Controversies (Intertestamental Jewish backgrounds of the NT) J..Julius Scott Jr.
Getting married soon?
Get pre-marital counseling with the rabbi.
Call us today to book your initial session.
This is the most important decision you will ever make,
don't get married without it.
Our Rabbi recommends 6 months of pre-marital counselling before making the most important decision you will every make—a lifetime commitment. It is important to find out if you are well suited to one another. You owe it to yourselves and to your loved ones to spend at least as much time on making your relationship work as you would purchasing a home or car. Your happiness and that of your future children are at stake.
Our experienced team is down to earth, fun to work with and we can help you with your Jewish Wedding ceremony, one that will meet your needs.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us today to set up a preliminary interview. You will be happy that you did.