Our sages have written that there are around 455 prophecies in the Tanach which point to Mashiach and it is written in the Talmud “All the prophets prophesied only for the days of Messiah” (Berachot 34b). Yeshua fulfilled them all.
Here are just a few well known Prophecies Concerning Mashiach (Messiah) in the Tanach:
– Mashiach would be born in Beit Lechem (Bethlehem) Micah 5:1
– Mashiach would perform miracles identifying him: Yeshiyahu (Isaiah) 35:5-6; 61:1-3
– Mashiach would die before the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 C.E.: Daniel 9:24-27
– Mashiach would be executed by piercing: Zechariah 12:10-11, Psalm 22:17
– Mashiach is the fulfilment of Pesach (Passover). Every element of Exodus 12 points to Yeshua.
– Mashiach would be raised from the dead: Yeshiyahu 53:9-10, Psalm 16:10